Well - here she is. This is Tilly. An almost one year old purebred staffordshire pit bull. She belonged to our neighbor down the road, but he didn't really have time to take care of her and she ended up escaping regularly. During her great escapes, she would often come down by our house. She looked kind of skinny, so when she came down I would give her food, water and love. Long story semi-short, she is now living with us while we seek to find her a long term home. As you can see from the pictures, she is very loving. I think she needs a home with someone at home during the day because she loves to be by people. She also needs a home where she can get tons of love and attention. With our four rotties, we already have a full house and although I'm becoming quite attached to her, I just don't think it is fair to her to keep her here where she has to share her people time with the other four.
If you know of anyone who would like her and will take good care of her, please let us know.
No comments:
Post a Comment