Saturday, May 03, 2008

So, Sandra, what do you do with all that CVS stuff?

Thanks for asking. Well, first I take out the items I purchased because we needed them (hair spray, milk, shampoo, etc.). Then I take out any items that I think we might need in the next 6 months (a couple tubes of toothpaste, gum, etc.). Then I call my sisters, mom and mother-in-law and offer up to them what I have left. Since I'll see all of them this summer, I've started boxes for each of them of the items that they said they would use. Then I take the rest and donate it to the missionary closet at church. I'm excited that this new adventure of getting paid to take stuff from CVS is something that allows me to provide for our family as well as extended family and the missionaries!

Whohoo!

One more thing...blood glucose monitors? Why purchase so many of them? Well, any time CVS is going to allow me to purchase for $19.99 a $72.99 item, then give me $19.99 in Extra Care Bucks for doing so, and allow me to use a $3 off any purchase over $15.00, I'm going to make $3.00 and take the item off their hands. If we don't have missionaries who can use them, I can find a group to donate them to. I wouldn't buy them if I wasn't getting them free with overage.

Thanks for asking.

No comments: