Daddy feeds me often. We enjoy our bonding time together.
Check out my great basketball outfit. The pants are so huge that Mommy rolled them up , but I think I look pretty cool.
I have really long fingers. Everyone keeps saying that I should learn to play the piano when I get bigger.
Hey everyone, it's Mommy talking. Sorry for the long delay in posts...it seems like being a mommy and keeping up with everything else in life takes a little more of my time. I also have the good excuse that for awhile Mike had the plug at work that allows me to download pictures of our little guy. I will try to do better. Apparently 12:31 a.m. is a good time to blog since Jonathan doesn't feel like sleeping unless he is being held by Mommy (he is currently blissfully lying across my lap on the Boppy, but I know if I go put him down and try to sleep, he'll decide that he is going to be fussy).
2 comments:
Hey, guys! Great pictures...thanks for sharing. =)
How was the shower last night? Sorry we missed it. =( We were up at my parents' house for my birthday. Did you guys get a lot of stuff you need? I hope so.
Post some pics so I can feel like I was there. =) We'll see you soon...take care.
Ahhh Mommy-hood! Amazing how it keeps you running and up late! But soooo worth it! Enjoy and sleep in late :)
Post a Comment